- postage for most items is calculated based on weight; shipping jackets or multiple shirts costs more than shipping a single shirt
- a few select items are shipped directly from our direct-to-garment printer and have a flat rate fee
- regular orders (domestic & international) are not insured; if you want insurance, let us know before you order
- all orders are shipped with tracking
- most items are in stock; if they are not, it may take up to 3 weeks to get them printed; during the COVID-19 pandemic we have been having supplier issues occasionally as well
- most of our designs with an all-white print (like the Pro shirt) are printed with discharge ink; this leads to a super soft print that breathes; you might notice a weird smell at first but it will go away after the first wash
- if you don't see a size you want listed as an option for a shirt, shoot us an email; 4XL+ shirts have been hard to keep stocked, but with a longer lead time we can make it happen
- We accept returns if the item is not as described. Please provide us with a picture and a description of the defect. Minor variation in the print are normal since we print most items by hand. The item must be unworn and unwashed before being returned.
- The buyer is responsible for return shipping.